About the Foundation
Some Coronavirus restrictions still apply
The Kentian Scholarship Foundation was established in 2009 as a Charitable Organization, having Designated Gift Recipient status, that allows donations of $2.00 or more to be tax deductible.
Our objectives are:
- To provide scholarships, bursaries and prizes to promote the education of students at Kent Street Senior High School.
- To raise capital for the purpose described above.
- Year 7 Aspire Scholarships (8)
- Year 11 Jock Bremner Scholarship for Excellence in Science
- Year 11 Kentian Academic Scholarship
- Year 11 Suzy Urbaniak Earth and Environmental Science Scholarship
- Year 11 Jean & Peter Stokes English and Humanities Scholarship
- Year 11 Jean & Peter Stokes Creative Arts Scholarship
- Year 11 Jean & Peter Stokes Financial Assistance Scholarship (2)
- Year 12 Lance Maschmedt Physics Scholarship
- Year 12 Kentian Vocational and Educational Training (VET) ATAR Scholarship
- Year 12 Kentian Vocational and Educational Training (VET) General Scholarship
Applicants awarded scholarships, bursaries and prizes will be selected on the following criteria:
- They must be Australian citizens or permanent residents of Australia.
- They must be currently residing in the State of Western Australia.
- They will be assessed according to the nature of the award: on the basis of their achievement or for reasons of equity.
See Scholarship Terms & Conditions for scholarships available to you and the selection criteria.
Go to the Scholarships Entry Page to apply.
- Courage Award – Awarded to a Year 12 who best aspires to the School motto, “Courage’.
- Rod Della Yr 12 Chemistry prize.