Year 11 Kentian Academic Scholarship
|Kentian Academic Scholarships have been awarded since 2004 thanks to the generosity of past students of Kent Street Senior High School|
The scholarship recognises the students all round academic ability.
Conditions of Application
Please make sure you address all conditions before compiling your application. Use the numbers in each section as a check list.
- Australian citizens or permanent residents of Australia. The school will check your citizenship status and notify you and the panel if you do not meet the requirements.
- Currently residing in the State of Western Australia.
- Completing Year 10 this year
- Enrolled or prepared to enrol and complete Years 11 and 12 at Kent Street Senior High School, following the awarding of the scholarship.
Compiling Your Application Letter
Your application must be supported with a letter that addresses the criteria outlined below. Your letter is used in conjunction with your interview to determine the merit selected recipient
- Why you should be awarded the scholarship based on your academic ability.
- How being awarded the scholarship will assist you with you intended studies and future ambitions.
- Your intended Senior School studies.
- How you can make a positive contribution during your senior years at Kent Street Senior High School.
Submitting You Application
Please email your application to email@example.com by 3.00pm on Friday of Week 5 in Term 3 with the following documents:
- Application Form
- Application Letter
- Your Year 10 Semester 1 School Report
- Birth Certificate