Applicant and Scholarship Recipient Responsibilities
- Be aware of your responsibilities as an applicant.
- Complete your application accurately and submit it on time.
- Take responsibility for your Semester 1 report and other documentation required for the application.
- Check emails regularly from the close of entry until notification of results.
- Reply to emails relating to the scholarship process in a timely manner.
- Be on time and prepared for the interview.
- Direct questions relating to the scholarships, firstly, to the Year Co-ordinator then to the Panel Co-ordinator if further assistance is needed.
- Note that failure to observe the above instructions could result in disqualification of their application.
- Check your emails regularly from the day of notification until the end of the school year.
- Reply to emails relating to the scholarship presentation in a timely manner.
- Attend the presentation and post-presentation function (if held) and introduce yourself to any sponsor in attendance.
- Be prepared to run or assist in the following year’s scholarship presentation
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and commitment to your studies and in doing so your achievement should reflect positively on yourself, Kent Street Senior High School and the Kentian Scholarship Foundation.